Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rolla711

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You wont have any more issues than you would with them individually. You'll have some alignment problems, a rougher ride, and possible faster front end weat
Ahhh so you can get six inch lift just have to figure out how to make the ride pleasurable

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

rolla711

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do only 4wd have UCAs??? It says 4wd only I’m not familiar at all with 2wd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I think earlier they said there was a company who did but you had to call them for it. Because they don't display it on their website.

Reaction score
I think earlier they said there was a company who did but you had to call them for it. Because they don't display it on their website.

Ah okay makes sense, I figure I’ll start with a BL then go from there. Not sure if you’d use the RC coils from their smaller lift or what to stack onto the 4”

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
2wds have UCAs as well. 2wd UCAs and 4wd UCAs are different though. I think King was the brand? @dcp1992 has them so he could tell you.

And yes, you can use the 2" lift coils from rough country or a coil spacer. Your choice.

Reaction score
2wds have UCAs as well. 2wd UCAs and 4wd UCAs are different though. I think King was the brand? @dcp1992 has them so he could tell you.

And yes, you can use the 2" lift coils from rough country or a coil spacer. Your choice.
All coil spacers all build differently in diameter though right? Where would those be found? RC?

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
The UCA's I have were from Crown Suspension, they are no longer available as far as I know. Got discontinued less than a week or so after I bought mine. The only place that I know of that still had UCA's a couple months ago was airbagit.com.

As crazy as it is, I think ball joint spacers are anyone's best bet if they want more then 4" spindles. They do the same thing an extended control arm dose just using your factory arm. The ball joint spacer part number for out trucks are X2-BJ-GM8898.

Seems Toyotas have been using them for years without any ill effect. But it's an iffy way to do it even though I've seen people with out trucks to it with no problem. Even Rough Country uses them with there 2" coil lift. I'd still use them at your own risk, it would be something to keep an eye on and keep tight.

The coil spacers you need have to be specific to 88-98 trucks. I have the Daystar 1" spacers on mine.

Also, like I tell everyone after my frame problems with 2" steel spacers... Going over 1" spacers could prove to be a problem and you need to keep watch to make sure you're frame mounts stay solid and don't start cracking and ripping like mine did.

Edit: also Rough Country only sells coils (and spindles) not coil spacers.

Reaction score
The UCA's I have were from Crown Suspension, they are no longer available as far as I know. Got discontinued less than a week or so after I bought mine. The only place that I know of that still had UCA's a couple months ago was airbagit.com.

As crazy as it is, I think ball joint spacers are anyone's best bet if they want more then 4" spindles. They do the same thing an extended control arm dose just using your factory arm. The ball joint spacer part number for out trucks are X2-BJ-GM8898.

Seems Toyotas have been using them for years without any ill effect. But it's an iffy way to do it even though I've seen people with out trucks to it with no problem. Even Rough Country uses them with there 2" coil lift. I'd still use them at your own risk, it would be something to keep an eye on and keep tight.

The coil spacers you need have to be specific to 88-98 trucks. I have the Daystar 1" spacers on mine.

Also, like I tell everyone after my frame problems with 2" steel spacers... Going over 1" spacers could prove to be a problem and you need to keep watch to make sure you're frame mounts stay solid and don't start cracking and ripping like mine did.

Edit: also Rough Country only sells coils (and spindles) not coil spacers.
Appreciate the reply, so what is your rear set up? Blocks? I’d prefer a new multi leaf pack but doesn’t seem to have many options like that.

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
Appreciate the reply, so what is your rear set up? Blocks? I’d prefer a new multi leaf pack but doesn’t seem to have many options like that.

No problem. My rear setup is a custom leaf pack I built, but I built it for towing so it's a little rough without a trailer. I used the stock leaf pack combined with a 2000 G3500 (cargo van) leaf pack. Then the 2" block that came with the Rough Country spindle lift. Netted me about 5.5 to 6 inches in the back.

Now yours being a truck, you can just get a 2500 leaf pack and net about 1"-2" or so plus the block. Mine being the "small" SUV, the truck/Suburban leafs are too long by about 2-4 inches. So that's why I made my own.

Here's the leaf pack. The overload leaf I changed to the G3500 overload.
You must be registered for see images attach

Here's the leaf pack and the block.
You must be registered for see images attach

I will say the leaf pack is doing it's job. I can load down a 16' trailer with one of my Jeeps and it barely squats. While by buddy's 95 z71 (with 2500 leaf packs) squats a couple inches with his Jeep.