Post your SEM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WAobs

Reaction score
I’m new to the gmt400 forum but not new to the gmt 400 trucks. I’ve found the forum very useful over the years and would like to give back.

I did a bit of researching before doing some interior painting with little success so I figured others may have the same issue.

I figured this would be a great way to “post your SEM” and give people one page to go to that they could hopefully find their interior that someone did a color match on.

WAobs

Reaction score
One of my biggest pet peeves is dash kits that don’t match… well the only way to guarantee a perfect match is to paint the whole center of your dash. I was very hesitant to do this but I am very happy with how it turned out.

SEM color coat Napa red
You must be registered for see images attach

WAobs

Reaction score
While the SEM LT. Neutral is a little light for me it is a decent match. Gray oem armrest are still available so I went with that and painted it. If the truck was not my drive I would have ordered a darker color.

SEM lt neutral

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As the parts age, there always some color shift. And getting a color to match exactly may be the endless " merry go round of try and nope not yet". It might more efficient and better results with as close as perfect color available then repainting/ recolor all adjoining pieces for no detectable color change. Avoid the " oh he only redid the center ".
Just thought, as when I have Aircraft interiors reupholstered and want trim wear area repainted. Original color in a can, against any sun fade, easier, better outcome, do all.
Just another road well travelled. Good luck.