Por15 vs. monstaliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmlea0

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So here's the deal. I need some advice? As many of you know I recently purchased the whole por15, cleaners, prep and chassis coat to do my frame. After lots of research I ended up returning it and ordering chassis saver.

When I originally ordered the por15 I ordered there bed liner kit to do my bed as well as the spray gun. I also planned on doing my rockers up to the first body line as well as under the fender flares and possibly bumpers.

Then I came across monstaliner which seems awesome and I like the idea of matching the paint color for when I do the rockers.

Here is the question? What do you guys with experience with this stuff suggest? Return por15 kit? And go all monstaliner? Or keep kit and do the bed and then go different route on rockers?

Thanks

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
I did some research when I was looking into Berliner and next to lines I feel monstaliner was the next best. But once again it all comes done to prep work ive seen shifty lined jobs do to lack of prep and of seen full jeep paint jobs loo great. I would lines and be thourough on prep work.

Jmlea0

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok we'll I purchased chassis saver! But do you think I should return por15 spray in bed liner and buy the monstaliner since that is probably what I will use on rockers?

Jmlea0

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys. I returned all the por15 products. I bought the chassis coat in satin black for the frame and underbody. I want to buy the monstaliner to do the Berliner, rockers, and fenders, and the flares. My truck is a new paintbox but factory color. It's use to be that cranberry redish maroon color with a gray two tone. The previous owner got it reprinted with just the redish color.

Does anyone know if any of the monstaliner colors are close to that color?

Also has anyone done the monstaliner on chrome bumpers?

Here is a pic of truck and color:

You must be registered for see images attach

karl02

Reaction score
I think you need to sand the chrome or apply adhesion promoter so that the monstaliner will stick well.