Picked up another OBS!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

z70one96

Reaction score
the rear setup is a tri 4 link bag over axle and the whole back half has been boxed in for towing! its simple but its really been done well. ill get some pics if i get around to taking all the panels out of the bed. it has a built up bed floor wraped in leather

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hell yeah man!! were still around! im the one that started the oklahoma chapter a year ago! i love it!

That's cool. I used to know several guys in OT in Dallas, but that's been a while.

Do you know the history of that truck? Some things about it look really familiar to me, but I can't place it.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Truck looks real good. Some billets will look a lot better than those black rims.

z70one96

Reaction score
That's cool. I used to know several guys in OT in Dallas, but that's been a while.

Do you know the history of that truck? Some things about it look really familiar to me, but I can't place it.

back in 2003 it was fetured in truckin. a guy form moore, Ok owned originaly. his name was David it did have some boyds on it till my buddie i got it from traded them for the black 20s that are on it now :( ..

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
now i remember that truck...i about traded my bagged dually for it and decided and i didn't want to buy someone else show truck but i really really like it

OT has a huge chapter here in ga

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
back in 2003 it was fetured in truckin. a guy form moore, Ok owned originaly. his name was David it did have some boyds on it till my buddie i got it from traded them for the black 20s that are on it now :( ..

That's right!! I thought that looked like his interior. Dave Tedford. That truck should probably have the same Lo-Pro tonneau cover on it that my '91 has. He and I both won our covers in a contest on Sportruck.com back in like '98. I had just joined Pleasures Trucks & Compacts and I met him at Texas Heatwave that summer. Shortly after that, he ended up joining Pleasures too.

z70one96

Reaction score
That's right!! I thought that looked like his interior. Dave Tedford. That truck should probably have the same Lo-Pro tonneau cover on it that my '91 has. He and I both won our covers in a contest on Sportruck.com back in like '98. I had just joined Pleasures Trucks & Compacts and I met him at Texas Heatwave that summer. Shortly after that, he ended up joining Pleasures too.

haha the truck is in good hands thats for dam sure man!!! you should know Jon from okc that had the orange burban and you also may have known Brad that had a OBS long bed baged on KMC steaths it was black and burnt orange two tone!

and btw do you know Jason Reves from dfw? he the founder of OT