First OBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Heard that. I’m probably going to do public accounting until my loans are paid off then change professions, too. I work for a midsize regional firm now - full time remote.
Nice. I did a year at moss Adam’s then worked my way up to Conroe after a few years, bounced around, then noped out. Can’t put a price on happiness.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
Nice. I did a year at moss Adam’s then worked my way up to Conroe after a few years, bounced around, then noped out. Can’t put a price on happiness.

20 years into the profession, mix of public, corporate, nonprofit, and currently private equity…it never gets better, just easier to tolerate, but the work is almost always the same crap different pile, only thing that changes is the size and smell of the pile you’re working on

mwilliams55555

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know another forum member in Grants Pass who has a 93 K3500 that has a 6.5, 5 speed, manual shift transfer case and 4.10 gears that is for sale. He is willing to part it out if you don't need everything. If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you his number.
Got a couple buddies that are near Grants Pass, been trying to get them to look for parts for me LoL