paint scheem ideas

paint scheem

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im going to have some body work on my truck and i am going to have it painted, choices are: all black, black on bottom and chevy Inferno Orange from the top body line up, and the last choice is black on bottom and ford copper from the top body line up

paint would be like this but with out the flames
You must be registered for see images attach

another example but it would be black on bottom

chevy inferno orange

ford copper (i personally like this color)

Last edited:

TheBigMortboski

World's Tallest Midget
Reaction score
The Ford color you put on there wasn't the copper I was thinking of, I believe its actually called Amber. The color called Blazing Copper, which was on the King Ranch trucks (and some Escapes), is a lot better, in my opinion.

You must be registered for see images

All the innerwebs pictures of that color seem to make it darker than it is in real life.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
i think if you did that ranger cooper color with the black, it will give it a ford harley davidson adition look to your truck. Which would look badass

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
The black and copper dont look as good together as you may think the sinergy green and silver would look good or the black and orange . I also love the way orange and silver flow together.