Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Can I ask you guys a serious question? does it eat you up that chevy decided to go with ifs in these trucks instead of a sfa? I mean I'm not complaining as this truck will be mostly street ridden, but i mean come on lol

yeah it does. That's why SAS is popular for these rucks

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can I ask you guys a serious question? does it eat you up that chevy decided to go with ifs in these trucks instead of a sfa? I mean I'm not complaining as this truck will be mostly street ridden, but i mean come on lol

Nope, I love IFS :waytogo: Rides nice, handles nice :driver: Dodge has had problems with their SFA for years...

vortecbowtie

Reaction score
There was no problems with the Dana 44 that's under there that I know of. Granted they ride rough as but that's to be expected with a solid axle. Steering gear boxes loosened up too on them so there would be play in the steering but gear boxes are cake to replace.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score

Doesent eat me up, but it was one of the main reasons I sold my 02 Z71 Tahoe. every time I off roaded it, Alignment was shot. I got over that quickly.

:welcome:

vortecbowtie

Reaction score
Going to go Check her out tonight. Everything goes as planned I should have some pictures posted up of her either tonight or tomorrow.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
I love my IFS, i am running a frame chopped vortec powered 3/4 ton 5 speed tho lol. You be nice to it, It'll be nice to you. Little lube every now and then never hurt, and the cv axles do (eventually) wear out, although most of them i have seen lasted longer than the U joints on the solid axle stuff. Welcome. Can't wait to see pics :naughty:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yes it bothers most of us I'll be putting a solid axle under mine soon

vortecbowtie

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach