Newbie saying Hi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grube

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon. Love the barn door rigs.

Did you happen to get what I always ask for, paperwork for previous maintenance and repairs?
Thanks for the welcome! As far as paperwork, none was provided. I of course looked up the CARFAX, apparently I am owner number 9. There were insurance claims for vandalism/theft 3 times, not uncommon considering where it lived its life around Surrey BC. As well as one collision claim for rear center for a total of $1000. $1000 is a cheap repair, and I don’t see any damage at the rear so I am presuming the damage whatever it was, was minimal. Maybe a new bumper 10 years ago or something.
There was one other collision claim, that was estimated but not repaired. Right rear corner. Likely the dent seen in pictures in my other post. Was quoted at $783 to repair, and probably was not repaired as it was self-inflicted and therefore not covered by insurance.