Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vortecbowtie

Reaction score
Hey guys. New to chevy full size trucks. I am set to pick up a K1500 tomorrow. Trading in my 98 Ram on one. It has a 350 with a 5 speed. Once I get it I will post pics. Looking forward to modding this truck as I did my old truck.

vortecbowtie

Reaction score
Here is my dodge I am trading.
You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm not afraid to say it, I like that dodge! :handshake:

vortecbowtie

Reaction score
haha thanks man. I have a lot of knowledge on trucks and vehicles just don't know the specifics of chevs like i do for dodge which is why i came to shoot the breeze with you fine gentleman.

vortecbowtie

Reaction score
Can I ask you guys a serious question? does it eat you up that chevy decided to go with ifs in these trucks instead of a sfa? I mean I'm not complaining as this truck will be mostly street ridden, but i mean come on lol

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys. New to chevy full size trucks. I am set to pick up a K1500 tomorrow. Trading in my 98 Ram on one. It has a 350 with a 5 speed. Once I get it I will post pics. Looking forward to modding this truck as I did my old truck.
What year is it?