New trailer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had an led light bar laying around the shop a customer never came and picked up, so i threw it on to help night tisme loading.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man im jealous that things gorgeous.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

That thing is nice! That's on my list of "someday" purchases.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks guys

I've spilled oil, twice, on my trailer's floor. Can I throw this stain over top do you know? I think black is best, at least then it matches the oil.

My old trailer i had spilled trans fluid and i used a oil based stain in black and it covered great, it was also from home depot.

This stain is water based like paint, so i dont think it would stick where oil is.

The only reason i went water based this time is easier to clean up brushes and rollers, after i knew i wouldnt get the whole deck done in one night i wanted to be able to reuse my roller.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome, this makes floor treatment quick easy done. I was wanting to do the epoxy stuff until I spilled all that oil. My old flat deck had ramps like yours but it was a home made job. It was nice not having to pick them up and store them under the trailer like most.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Awesome, this makes floor treatment quick easy done. I was wanting to do the epoxy stuff until I spilled all that oil. My old flat deck had ramps like yours but it was a home made job. It was nice not having to pick them up and store them under the trailer like most.

Yah but then if you Wana hang something off the back of the trailer they're in the way. And are wind catches unloaded

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yah but then if you Wana hang something off the back of the trailer they're in the way. And are wind catches unloaded

If i need to hang something off the back of a 22ft deck then i shouldnt be hauling it honestly. And i can fold them down towards the front of the trailer, so they lay down instead of stand up going down the road.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
If i need to hang something off the back of a 22ft deck then i shouldnt be hauling it honestly. And i can fold them down towards the front of the trailer, so they lay down instead of stand up going down the road.
Different strokes I spose