New trailer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice trailer - can I have one too :D how is towing it with a half ton?

To be honest not bad, my old trailer being home made only weighed 350 less even thos it was considerably shorter, so about the same. This one has 4 brakes while my old one had none, so stopping is way better.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Very nice trailer! What did you stain the boards with? I just bought me one a new 18'x83" back in June.

You must be registered for see images attach

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice trailer! What did you stain the boards with? I just bought me one a new 18'x83" back in June.

You must be registered for see images attach

Hunter its behr outdoor stain rated to 25 years, they have transparent and solid, i went with solid, in black. Goes on super easy with a foam roller and covers well. 2 coats and it was covered i went ahead and did 5 coats just to use the gallon up.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Hunter its behr outdoor stain rated to 25 years, they have transparent and solid, i went with solid, in black. Goes on super easy with a foam roller and covers well. 2 coats and it was covered i went ahead and did 5 coats just to use the gallon up.

Good deal. Thanks, I will have to add this to the to do list.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score

I've spilled oil, twice, on my trailer's floor. Can I throw this stain over top do you know? I think black is best, at least then it matches the oil.