New trailer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Brought home my new trailer today i ordered it 6 weeks ago and it came in last week.

You must be registered for see images attach

21Actual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome trailer. Looks like it set you back a few grand. But the real question is what are you hauling with it?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
What brand? How many feet? what axles?

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome trailer. Looks like it set you back a few grand. But the real question is what are you hauling with it?

Well that it did, i have been saving for a new trailer for about 2.5 years. My old trailer was just a 14 ft and with my trail rig on it i couldnt move it around much for weight distribution. Plus my old one was 78 inches wide and this one is 83 so a little less snug between fenders.

I usually haul my wheeler which is a 78 w150 dodge with 1 ton chevy axles under it and a 203/205 doubler transfer case. The trailer is a little long for it, but in my family we have multipule suburbans and crew cab trucks that the longer trailer will be nice for.

Base price was 1800 on the trailer and with the drive over fenders, fold down ramps, led lights, and brakes on both axles i paid a hair over 3k.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What brand? How many feet? what axles?

Its an h and h trailer brand. 20ft plus 2ft dove. The axles are only 3500lbs each, reasoning for this was it saved me 500 from going up to 5200lbs, and i have a set of brand new 5200lbs in the garage i was going to put in my old trailer but never got around to it. So ill use these for a bit them swap the others in.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'm looking hard for a new trailer right now so I was just curious.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the Big Tex version of this trailer a couple months ago! I paid right around 3500 because I was in a bind to find a trailer after a custom trailer fell through after 4 weeks of waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I've had to borrow a trailer 3 times already. I was gona wait to sell my 95 and 97 to buy a new one but idk if I Wana wait

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tonight i started staining the deck and mounted my tool box.