New Member with New Fullsize!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have never been to a major truck show, but would love to!! Don't think I would ever bring this truck though. I know people bring alot of projects there, but don't think I would wanna do it haha. I appreciate you saying that though. Hoping to get it laid out sometime soon!! Hoping on Sunday I am going to get a couple viair 450s for 200 bucks for compressors. Just a off the top of my head.. is there any company out there that makes a bracket for the 350 for the york 209 or 210?? I know they make one for the 209 for an s10 4.3, but haven't seen one for a 350.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
yes but expensive I would message e3mcgrath and see if he has time to make one for ya I know he is baggin the back of his rt now so it may take a few weeks before he can do it. If you still have your dime bring it camp n drag is one of the best. Pulls trucks from texas to Canada!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was just curious if anyone made them lol.. I just picked these up yesterday for $200 cash>>
You must be registered for see images attach

like brand new :D

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
Kilby's the only company still making them. AirLift quit sometime recently. http://kilbyenterprises.com/KE-26710.htm

like Deven said, I'd be willing to make one but it'll be a month before I get around to it. didn't look to see what year yours is, but mine only works with 90-95. 88-89 had a diff pulley bracket

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
yea, the accessory drive brackets are diff. the bracket from kilby in 250! ridiculous imo