New Member with New Fullsize!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thought I would introduce myself on this site.. I am new to the fullsize pickups.. I have been a s10 junkie for a while now and decided it was time to step it up to a fullsize. Here is what I am working with..
You must be registered for see images attach

Not very many pics of it right now as I just picked it up today.. it is a 1988 scsb 350 auto. Body on it is in ok shape.. interior def needs a new seat. I have been looking through quite a bit of threads, but haven't found really what I was looking for yet.. I am sure it has been stated many times before but I cannot find it so spare my newbieness.. ok here are my questions.. What all seats will interchange outta these trucks?? or slight mods to make different seats to work?? I am looking at doing a 5/8 possibly.. I am only going to be doing a bolt in C notch due to not being able to weld.. Curious on everyones take on a 5/8 with just a bolt in c notch. I do not haul much at all so thats no big deal. Next thing is.. I have some old school small bolt pattern chevy rallies that I would love to put on the fullsize with wheel adapters.. Just curious to know if anyone has done it.. or if it can be done. I have been officially up over 24 hours straight so i am exhausted.. Hope some people can help me out.. Here is some pics of my s10s I have>

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome!!!! Some nice S-10's you have there. And a nice full size project to go with them!!!

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice s10s, i come from s10s as well. its a great starting point on your truck.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks devs93 for that link! I will look through that whole thread tonight at work. I will post some more pcs up tonight ecause most people like pics.. Haha update.. Cleaned interior best i could.. Put new plugs wires dizzy and cap on. Runs alot better. I have an egr code failure i believe is what it says.. Trying to figure out what is causing this. This truck has all te factory emission crap on it. Including the smog pump. Not sure if the egr is bad.. Or egr solenoid.. Something.. Haha any insight on things to check for?

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are a few more shots. I traded my stock rallies for these progressive aluminum wheels. Think they are better then what I had.. I plan on going with something different once I get everything on this truck lined out. Just going to take me some time and money!

I want to see if anyone else has had the problem.. or can see it in the pics.. but the bed does not line up with the cab very well.. I crawled underneath the truck and it is bolted down.. soo not sure why it is off so bad??
Here is a list of the things I still need for it.. 1. back window 2. better seat 3. turn signal lever 4. fix the exhaust leaks 5. as long as everything lines out.. I plan to lower it!! haha Only static though. already got one bagged truck.. one is enough for me. lol :D