New Member with New Fullsize!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well ?I have been busy here past couple days so I apoligize draggin95 for not getting you the pic yet of my cab rear mount that I need to get fixed asap. lol Went and got these yesterday>

You must be registered for see images attach

They are supposed to be Eibach 2" drop springs.. never dealt with Eibach. lol On my way to get the springs yesterday I got caught in a big rain storm where I pulled off the road just to notice that the rain was coming inside my cab.. haha so I spent yesterday laying some urethane sealant across the top of my windshield where there was holes in the sealant.. never fails.. lol so left truck sit inside for today.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a few things done this weekend even though I had to work overtime.. granted these don't look as good as some of you people who had theres profesionally painted, but they look good enough to suit me for the price!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got some pictures taken off my truck rallies with the corvette rally derby caps! Also a few pics I snapped outside the garage :D

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wish I didn't have the red interior in my truck.. I like the lime green and black theme.. and the red interior makes it seem like I am celebrating christmas 24/7 lol

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I have been busy at the academy as most of you know, but I did manage to get one thing done since I have been gone. Still got 2 more weeks to go! here ya go!

Well the others are taking forever to upload so I will put them up here after a while.. lol I know the truck is dirty.. the firing range at the academy was in a mudhole..

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
When you put the 'Vette caps on the rallye's, did you make your own clips, or did you get the ebay ones?
If you made your own, do you have a pattern that you could share? Thanks!