New Member with New Fullsize!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its nice the fact that they sell a kit that you can bolt on and go, but dang.. haha I guess time costs money.. Just like any bolt on and go kit.. there priced way out there..

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would swap to the newer 90+ aluminum bracket's and pulley's, they are dirt cheap in the salvage yard's these day's!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually scrapped a set that was on a 4.3 I had.. lol The only problem I have had with the aluminum ones is that on one of my s10.. one of the ears broke off or cracked when I tightened the ac delete pulley IIRC..

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Snapped a pic of the rest of my KP 4 link too and my cheap switchbox! and yes it is purple.. lol it cost me 20 bucks so It is going to have to do!
You must be registered for see images attach

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thought I would give a little update.. I have a monster notch ordered.. should be here this week.. just gotta make time for the guy who is gonna do it for me to meet up and get started on it. In the mean time I got a little bit of clean up done on the frame.. lol definetly loved the help of the cherry picker to pick my bed up off the truck.

Didn't worry to much with the hangars due to they will be gone once I get the full KP setup bought.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry.. I have always called a monster notch the 8-10" weld in notches.. lol the 8 piece weld in notches you can buy just about anywhere.. haha So I apoligize for my slang words. Thanks alot Mike I appreciate it.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well through on my 20" wheels to roll around on them for a bit to see how they look.. some you guys liked them and some didn't.. pics arent that great, but you get the idea.

Looking like the guy who is going to do my notch for me is going to do it on the 28th of this month.. if that falls through I am going to find someone else to do it for me.. I got it in the mail today so here is a pic of it>>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf