New Member with New Fullsize!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Wow this truck coming along nicely keep up the work

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When you put the 'Vette caps on the rallye's, did you make your own clips, or did you get the ebay ones?
If you made your own, do you have a pattern that you could share? Thanks!

I bought the ones off ebay... hahaha It was worth it to me.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I bought the ones off ebay... hahaha It was worth it to me.

I've been looking at those, but $70.00 plus shipping. Ouch!
But then, I've got 5 rallye's, mounted with snowies. Want to put them on my '97, but I can't decide on a lighter blue than the truck, or a darker blue. Or even the GM argent silver.
Think I'll keep the rims, sell the snows & use that cash to justify the ebay clips.
Love the look of 'em on your truck!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The clips come with hardware.. they hold the center caps really well EXCEPT on one rim.. i kept losing the center cap and was pissing me off, but I bent the outer lip on the derby cap out so it fit tigher and have yet to lose it this time. granted it could be my fault on something I did different on that one wheel, but I am just throwing it out there. Mine was free shipping i think? hmm.. and thanks devs93. I ALMOST did not trade for this truck due to having so many things iffy on it, but I am glad I still did now.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well thought I would keep my thread updated a little bit.. As a couple people already know.. I am slowly gathering a few parts for my fullsize to Bag it!! yay! haha So far I have the watts link/ valves/ air tank/ bags/ the KP 4 link. I had a guy build me a couple link bars due to him cutting two of them, but they match perfectly! I am still on the hunt for a used KP 6 link cantilever setup.. just the back half lol.. Found one guy on gmfullsize who was trying to sell his, but no word back from him. Anyways.. here is a few pics of my new linkbars and a couple pics I took of my dirty truck lol. BTW.. anyone know of any one with the canti lever setup LET ME KNOW! Oh.. also put a rollpan on too :D
You must be registered for see images attach

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It has came a long way for sure, but still not done with it.. lol it is a rusty piece of crap underneath.. seems like everything I touch is rusted away to nothing.. I had a heck of a time getting those bumper bolts loose with an impact.. end up having to use a big ole junk torque wrench to break em loose. lol ready to get started on running my air ride, but gotta wait til I can afford the canti rear half setup. around 700 bucks. lol luckily I got the kp 4 link and watts link. Over half way there!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
18" boyd coddington smoothie 2s. 18x8 I believe all the way around. I picked em up for 200 cash and traded set of wire wheels for them. lol there not in the greatest shape, but I couldn't pass it up for the money!