New Member with New Fullsize!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I appreciate it! working on saving some money for the rest of my air ride parts.. then I should have alot more to had to this thread. It is a totally different truck now. :D

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I got a little update.. my frame was supposed to get notched on Saturday.. did not happen. Guy is a cop and was on a missing child alert all night and couldn't get to it. SOO it is rescheduled for Thursday now. So hopefully get done then. My rear canti lever setup is in the mail to my house now as we speak. got the tracking number and everything. Also got 4 valves the other day and began to plumb my air management. I know.. the tank I got looks like crap, but planning on it being under the bed anyways.. Think I am going to scuff it up real good and paint it due to the chrome is kinda rusty anyways.. So anyways.. instead of getting my frame notched on Saturday.. decided I would cut up another so I am gonna post some pictures of my old s10 that the frame got tweaked that I plan to make a trailer out of lol>
You must be registered for see images attach

I used that thread paste too which I hate because it makes a mess. gmtruckhq had a thread on how much better it was so I tried it. Cleaned it up the best I could. Now on to my s10 frame lol>

me and my buddy did a little photoshoot of our trucks too>

Well hopefully next time I update this it will FINALLY be of the rear bagging of the silverado :D:D:D

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought the whole site was the gmt400 page? lol I have alot of pics on facebook and s10forum, but I mostly keep this updated the most due to it being the fullsize forum. I am on gmtruck hq site too.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well guys.. I told you today I was supposed to get my notch done.. well>>

Figure you guys might like a little teaser. Long day today with as hot as it is outside so when I get free time tommorow at work hopefully I can post up all the pictures I took lol. For now... I need some rest. :D