New exhaust for the Burb...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lextech

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That exhaust looks excellent Howard!!!
Jeff
(Sidenote) Howard and family spent a week at our house last summer--We had a blast. Wouldn't it be cool to have a talented gearhead neighbor as a good friend. Imagine the fun and trouble you could get into and have. All of my neighbors and most of my friends are non automotive types---Bummer.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice work I would just make sure to use anti seize compound on all those fittings

hquick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys...yeah 'antisieze' all round.
Hopefully tonight I'll get the other side done.
Jeff....us as neighbours would be a recipe for disater (and probably divorce). Lol!
When you guys planning on 'dropping in' on us so we can repay the hospitality?

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some damn fine piping there. One of these days I'll see the outback.

daddy_dandy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That exhaust looks excellent Howard!!!
Jeff
(Sidenote) Howard and family spent a week at our house last summer--We had a blast. Wouldn't it be cool to have a talented gearhead neighbor as a good friend. Imagine the fun and trouble you could get into and have. All of my neighbors and most of my friends are non automotive types---Bummer.

I'm in the same boat Jeff. Maybe I should go to more car shows and make friends.

hquick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's now 12:07pm....and I've just gotten home from work...which I started at 8:30pm yesterday.
The exhaust is DONE!!!
Unfortunately I didn't have my camera at work....so only pic' are of it all finished and mounted.
Sounds very nice!

You must be registered for see images attach

Made my own hangers from stainless flat and old conveyor belt we had laying around at work.

Reaction score
Looks good, damn good! I think you just found your new calling. I bet money you can sell a couple hundred of those setups no problem, and that's just on this forum. Again nice work!