Need Ideas to make my truck look better. Help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
How to make your truck look better? Fill cab with 5 beautiful women to accompany you. Done / end thread.

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you get rid of that window visor how much would you want for it

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd get rid of those chrome mirror covers, step bars, chrome gas cap, euro tails. Aside from those I think its a great looking truck.

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice work removing all that add on stuff. That visor over the windsheild although effictive I am sure, is horrible looking. The chrome gas cap was horrible too. Nice work. I would now remove the side molding and the chrome along the bottom. Every nice GMT400 you see that people compliment the owner on, do not have either. I removed mine. Removing the chrome along the bottom is some work though. Lots of adhessive under that. Just my $0.02.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Nice work removing all that add on stuff. That visor over the windsheild although effictive I am sure, is horrible looking. The chrome gas cap was horrible too. Nice work. I would now remove the side molding and the chrome along the bottom. Every nice GMT400 you see that people compliment the owner on, do not have either. I removed mine. Removing the chrome along the bottom is some work though. Lots of adhessive under that. Just my $0.02.

I along with others have complimented trucks that still had molding and have complimented one with chrome rockers