my SAS ?'s thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe if you send your measurements to KOZ offroad, they will cut, drill, and tap you steering, plus they carry the tre's

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Okay thanks. I can weld strong, but it isnt always pretty. And I dont have a whole lot of resources to do the build with since I am on base and live in the dorms. Hence why I am choosing the easiest and best way to do it. I will be building the axle first and getting it all together and able to just put in as fast as possible.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok here's a new question, does the DS hi steer arm bolt directly onto a 10 bolt stock ds knuckle?

Also the stock studs can just be unscrewed and longer ones installed right?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
which shackle setup works or would be best up front, the standard rear setup where the shackle is on top of the hanger, or flipped to whee the shackle is under the hanger?

which would give more lift ? I'd guess flipped shackle under?

I was curous though for the caster camber, and low lift, as well as DS angle if the rear hang down lower seems like it'd throw things off alot, and thus having the shackle on top of the hanger like stock would work best.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
which shackle setup works or would be best up front, the standard rear setup where the shackle is on top of the hanger, or flipped to whee the shackle is under the hanger?

which would give more lift ? I'd guess flipped shackle under?

I was curous though for the caster camber, and low lift, as well as DS angle if the rear hang down lower seems like it'd throw things off alot, and thus having the shackle on top of the hanger like stock would work best.

the the rear hanger is supposed to hang lower, go look at any 73-87 front