My first build soon?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
My truck has killed a squirrel, a feral farm cat, & a 65lb dog that ran across the street in front of it when I was doing 45mph.
Poor dog had about as much chance of survival as I had to stop in time. Worst part? Happened right in front of the owner & his kids.
No damage to the truck, though.

Yeah the poor goat hit the bumper, went under the truck and sent to the other side of the road. First time I've hit anything and it was a freaking goat. At least I don't need a new bumper

Sent while pulling out a Ford

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Decided to up load some pictures of my current DD. Hopefully I'll have an OBS to put up here soon. If I have the 4k on the 4th of October, I'll be heading to buy a really nice 98

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score

So I was going to hold out on posting these since I'm having particularly bad luck with sellers but I have a good feeling about this one. Another 97 ext cab z71. Step side!!! I'm really excite about that. He has a few things done to it already, only thing it needs is alignment and pass tie rod (which I have). And he wants &3800. I'm gonna try and negotiate a bit but even if he doesn't move, I'll be happy. Going to look at it Sunday

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score

So I was going to hold out on posting these since I'm having particularly bad luck with sellers but I have a good feeling about this one. Another 97 ext cab z71. Step side!!! I'm really excite about that. He has a few things done to it already, only thing it needs is alignment and pass tie rod (which I have). And he wants &3800. I'm gonna try and negotiate a bit but even if he doesn't move, I'll be happy. Going to look at it Sunday

Any update?

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score

So in other words, I'll be driving this for the next week since my mom borrowed my truck for a road trip. (Don't ask)

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
I got my rig for $2500, 1999 177K 4x4 LT - Only issues it had was bad window motors and door locks.
If you wait it out, a great deal will always present itself.

Just saying.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
I got my rig for $2500, 1999 177K 4x4 LT - Only issues it had was bad window motors and door locks.
If you wait it out, a great deal will always present itself.

Just saying.

Yeah I'm waiting and crossing my fingers. I have my eye on a 95 ext cab z71 that only needs a radio and some small cosmetics. $2300

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, I've found something that is making me seriously consider getting rid of my DD. Its an 03 2500HD with almost half the miles my truck has. Has some minor issues like an exhaust leak at the header and it needs a new cluster but the guy is only asking $5800. Im thinking I sell my truck for around $6500 (KBB value at the condition below what I think my truck is in) and that way I can buy the truck and fix the problems it has. Here's a link, let me know what you guys think https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/4729415339.html

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Alright guys, I've found something that is making me seriously consider getting rid of my DD. Its an 03 2500HD with almost half the miles my truck has. Has some minor issues like an exhaust leak at the header and it needs a new cluster but the guy is only asking $5800. Im thinking I sell my truck for around $6500 (KBB value at the condition below what I think my truck is in) and that way I can buy the truck and fix the problems it has. Here's a link, let me know what you guys think https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/4729415339.html
Like he said it's a work truck it's been beat on