My first build soon?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
If I find a 3 door 96-97 that is a good deal, I'll go for it. I just want a clean 3 door z71 to wrench on and make my own instead of a run of the mill 01 that is stock except tail lights

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
You say he's a family friend & you didn't want to piss him off by lowballing him.
Then he says he'll call you back. Never does, & sells the truck without telling you.
Some friend!

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
You say he's a family friend & you didn't want to piss him off by lowballing him.
Then he says he'll call you back. Never does, & sells the truck without telling you.
Some friend!

I know, it was pretty disrespectful. He's known for cleaning up interiors and stuff and I won't be taking anything to him now. He knew how interested I was and still didn't even think to tell me that someone else had bought it

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

What do you guys think? Looks cleaner then the last one and it's the same price. I'm not a huge fan of GMC grills but I can always swap it for a chevy grill later

Sent while pulling out a Ford

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

What do you guys think? Looks cleaner then the last one and it's the same price. I'm not a huge fan of GMC grills but I can always swap it for a chevy grill later

I like it!

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
In other news, I hit and killed a goat today. It didn't hurt my truck any, left some fur on my bumper. I was goin about 60

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score

And yes, that's blood on my wheel. I don't see any damage but I haven't crawled under the truck yet (too muddy) but it was still running and driving fine

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
My truck has killed a squirrel, a feral farm cat, & a 65lb dog that ran across the street in front of it when I was doing 45mph.
Poor dog had about as much chance of survival as I had to stop in time. Worst part? Happened right in front of the owner & his kids.
No damage to the truck, though.