My first build soon?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
I've been reading a bunch of the build threads on here and have been getting a lot of ideas for my first build. I already have a truck lined up, just gotta wait for the current owner to shake my hand. 97 ecsb z71. 140k miles 5.7 vortec for $4200. Little pricey but, the way I see it, I'm gonna keep the damn thing till it falls apart so, as long as it's not over 5k lol. I'll upload a couple of pics later. They look like crap because the current owner has a crappy camera on his phone

Sent while pulling out a Ford

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
There's the only pics I have of the truck and my to-do list. Please don't hate on me if some of the things I wrote are worded wrong, I know what I want, I don't always know how to say it

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
There's the only pics I have of the truck and my to-do list. Please don't hate on me if some of the things I wrote are worded wrong, I know what I want, I don't always know how to say it

Your not gonna catch much hate here bud, almost everyone here are positive and encourage guys to twist a wrench on there trucks. this ain't GMFS.

hey, dont let the seller know how excited you are to buy that truck, pick some stuff apart on that rig and buy it for an even 4,000.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Your not gonna catch much hate here bud, almost everyone here are positive and encourage guys to twist a wrench on there trucks. this ain't GMFS.

hey, dont let the seller know how excited you are to buy that truck, pick some stuff apart on that rig and buy it for an even 4,000.

It does need a few things. It's got an electrical problem somewhere that's causing the cluster to show that the high beams are always on and an airbag sensor light is on as well. AC doesn't work, the fan makes this awe full dying cat sound when you turn it on and it needs an alignment BAD. But the motor and tranny are great and I won't have to do rust repair

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
It does need a few things. It's got an electrical problem somewhere that's causing the cluster to show that the high beams are always on and an airbag sensor light is on as well. AC doesn't work, the fan makes this awe full dying cat sound when you turn it on and it needs an alignment BAD. But the motor and tranny are great and I won't have to do rust repair

sounds like plenty for an even 4k.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
ehhhh It can, Ive offered a way lower price then there offering and they get so pissed off that they wont even sell it to me... I dont give a ****, I dont have to have anything.

sounds like he really wants it, so 4k is a fair price in my book.