My DD Greenie - 96 K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Well since I'm off today, I decided to do a little work to Green while I drank a few beers... First off I got my HD headlight harness from LMC Truck yesterday and installed it. Still waiting on the rest of my stuff but I gotta admit, the LMC harness came from China obviously but the craftsmanship is pretty damn solid, everything labeled really clear, and went together like a champ. Looking at some of the other kits I've seen, for $30, it seems like a no brainer to me. A+ LMC

Also painted my black, square piece of metal (see pic). Anyone wanna guess what that is going to be used for?

Finally got done with all that and saw the UPS man left me a few gifts from RC ;)

I also forgot to throw in my before and after pics of my newly polished up windows yesterday, so there they are as well.

That's about it for today... Time to get a shower, load up in the 370 to pick up some Crown XR for the girlfriend, and enjoy the rest of my off day. :)

Attachments

• Green head lamps.jpg
    Green head lamps.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Green rc 1.jpg
    Green rc 1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 90
  • green gas tank.jpg
    green gas tank.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 71
  • green window 1.jpg
    green window 1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 60
  • green window 2.jpg
    green window 2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Your cat is awesome. Just saying.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I gotta ask, why do you have a vac/boost gauge on it? Thinking about forced induction at some point? :evillol:

Looks like a solid truck. Depending on the way you go, some tow mirrors would look pretty good on there.

wesbest96

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is sweet man! How much was the cowl hood and to get it painted?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I gotta ask, why do you have a vac/boost gauge on it? Thinking about forced induction at some point? :evillol:

Looks like a solid truck. Depending on the way you go, some tow mirrors would look pretty good on there.

Check out the earlier pics. He's got a Procharger.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those boxes from rcx look familiar. Good luck with install, I'll be watching :D

Some inspiration for you!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Thanks for the complements guys.... gonna keep the boost fairly low for now, prolly around 8psi. I'll be running meth as well.