MY 96 2 door thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
i have an odd request. you have the tailgate type rear correct? can you take a picture of the panel on it? pretty please. Truck looks good though keep up the great work.

This what your needing?
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
also a head on like with it closed. i dont have one im dbating finding one and i think the different interiors are different obviously i just dunno which i want to look for.

Reaction score

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just sold the old wheels

dang! I'm am still at odds with changing mine. I have the original rims that I love and a set of newer 16x7... but I really dig the ones you sold.

And James a quick and simple summary for the rear roof speakers.

Unscrew the piece that runs across the rear roof (plastic piece)
then unscrew and remove your c pillar plastic (only upper ones no need to remove lowers)
(Remove and unplug your rear speakers)
Pull the headliner down carefully just enough where you can see the two screws on each holding the brackets up
Remove and wiggle the brackets out from under the headliner
I then drew out on the bracket where I needed to cut out for the 6" speaker, put a metal blade in my jigsaw and went to work
Took me a whole 30 mins start to finish.

Nice... I've reverted mine back to the original Delco unit and planning to mod it for either aux in or a mini computer. I'm really just looking for the best fidelity out of the stock system. I plan a bit of soundproofing all around and getting the best speakers for the dash and rear roof. I was looking into modding the back for 6x9 but haven't done a lot of research yet. It's a project for after the weather breaks.

Reaction score
Heater core started leaking today, so $42 and a hour later no more leaks

Reaction score
Random picture I just took