My 94 GMC Sierra Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

washed and under the lights at 1AM! Woke up this morning, it rained and it's dirty again.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Spent some time on the truck this weekend. Replaced the right side lower ball joint and the CV shaft.

Plus cleaned up the dash a little, The floor will have to wait till its warmer and dryer.

Also did a little upgrade to the steering wheel, Found a really nice center cap at he junkyard last week off a 92 Suburban.

Old plain one

New older style one.

BPlatt

Reaction score
I like the light bar!! It reminds me of the PreRunner (I think that's what it called) look. The kind of stuff they do with rock crawlers and desert racers. At 11 O'clock at night I make very little sense.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I like the light bar!! It reminds me of the PreRunner (I think that's what it called) look. The kind of stuff they do with rock crawlers and desert racers. At 11 O'clock at night I make very little sense.

Its only 10! Haha desert racers are pre runners

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score

On a lifted truck its a pain in the a$$ to work around haha

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score

Thanks, It is a pre runner light bar, Got it from Off Road Warehouse. Cost about $225 with shipping. And on Rock Crawlers, they call it a Stinger Bar.

BPlatt

Reaction score
It was 11 here when I posted it, and if I may ask, why is it such a pain to work around? I would use it as a step since I'm vertically challenged :shrug:.