My 94 GMC Sierra Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Found time to do some more work on the Truck this week.
Last Sunday, picked up a transfer case skid plate at the junkyard for $5. Cleaned it up and bolted it on.
You must be registered for see images attach

My wifge bought me a set of tube steps for my Birthday. Had to get universal ones that mounted to the frame, did not want to take the chance of body bolts breaking. A little bit of cutting and drilling, but they fit nicely tucked up above the frame and closer to the body. Now I don't need to worry about her pulling on my steering column to get in.
Passenger side

Driver side

And I bought a light bar from Off Road Warehouse. It finally arrived today! Took a whole 20 minutes to install. Now I just need some lights to mount on it.
The plain old front end.

The light bar

The new look!

And it doesn't stick out too far or sits too high.

I have a few cheap lights I will mount Sunday, but as soon as I can, I'm ordering a set of Summit Racing 8" round lights.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
looks good! i like the all white with hints of black! do you mind providing a link for the headlights and signals? thanks

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
looks good! i like the all white with hints of black! do you mind providing a link for the headlights and signals? thanks

Thanks. As for the headlights and signals, I got them of Ebay. I'll see if I can find a link

Here are the same ones, different seller though.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHROME-HEAD...Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d435a7f3d&vxp=mtr

If you get them, be sure to put a coat of clear sealant around the seam. I did and haven't had an issue with the exception of 1 that I guess I didn't seal right.

Last edited:

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Ok, The tires are on and she rides like a dream!!! Bumped the truck height up 2 inches. They didn't rub, but they came close to the lower corner of the front valance. I had my son Matt cut the inner corner off so there would be no chance.

Then decided to see how well they work. A little wheelin in the snow

Has plenty of clearance too

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Also got the HD conversion kit installed. Only issue I found, there is no screw mount for the unit. They give you double sided tape to mount it. Yeah, that ain't happening on a dirty fender. I just zip tied them so they don't bounce around. Work really good. Can't wait till dark!