my 1998 silverado SAS in progress.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
ONe of the few good things about living in a huge ass city. But in about 2 weeks I am moving back out to the sticks in East Texas.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
and then won't have **** huh lol. It took me 3 weeks searching and searching to find this axle.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
My parents will still live in Houston and it is only a 3 hour drive. So when will you be "done" with the swap on this?

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
I get paid on the 10th. hopefully hear something from ORD Tomorrow, and then ordering 2 more shocks and eventually a dual stabilizerk it if i ever find the right one so im hoping around that time. I may be driving it before shocks go on haha

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
What are you waiting to hear from ord on? I would shy away from dual stabilizers, one will get the job done and not put as much strain on your ps pump.
I drove mine for 2 weeks without shocks because I had to get it done and move so I got it driveable and immediately hopped in and drove 2 hours with a truck bed full of ****.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Neither one of the tie rod ends that came with my crossover kit fits in the steering arm. I can only tighten down IR so much before it stops. And if I can fins a kit that I know ill get everything I need that would be fine
But Noone can give you a straight answer

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
well its almost done, i need two more shocks and a front driveshaft made, that's all thats truly left. i ordered a 0411 pcm today for it.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Well the only thing left is getting a driveshaft in for it. i already went through a set of wheel bearings haha