MsChevy's 1997 Chevy Silverado ECSB aka Big Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Yeah, it really does... :( I think so too, I'm gonna try and find a swich with a key rather than a regular one to make it even better.

I ended up not putting one in the mirror switch, the rest of the buttons have neo wedge 3 and 4mm, but the mirror swich don't have any bulbs.
so how do they light up?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I thought... Maybe not. Never paid much attention to it

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
Me neither, until I had to adjust the mirrors in the pitch black and couldn't see the switch...

Triplel40

Gear Jammer
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the damage and theft, I can't stand car thieves. Truck is looking good though, can't wait to see it all color matched, and I like idea of the color matched banner. Mine has the old black and gold sticker that came on the older ones.
You must be registered for see images attach

Thinking about color matching everything on my 88 when I get it repainted, or at least the grille.
Good luck with getting the damage all repaired!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Mine does light up but I didn't se anywhere for a bulb to go when I had the switch off the other day :shrug: oh well

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the damage and theft, I can't stand car thieves. Truck is looking good though, can't wait to see it all color matched, and I like idea of the color matched banner. Mine has the old black and gold sticker that came on the older ones.
You must be registered for see images attach

Thinking about color matching everything on my 88 when I get it repainted, or at least the grille.
Good luck with getting the damage all repaired!

Thanks, me neither! Fortunately the damage isn't as bad as it first sounded but it still sucks, I miss my truck! Thanks, I can't wait either. I've been trying to find pics of blue colormatched 400's but they seem to be pretty rear, the once I've found looks awesome tho. If my banner had been in original condition I would probably have left it like so but mine looks like someone painted it with a brush over and over... I hope it'll look good all blue, I think it will. :) I didn't know the old once were stickers, I thought they were like the mine but flat.

The funny thing is, at first I didn't really like the colormatched look but then the more I saw it the more I like it. Are you gonna repaint it the same color or different?

Thanks, the shop is working on it, I hope! :)

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
Mine does light up but I didn't se anywhere for a bulb to go when I had the switch off the other day :shrug: oh well

You know, when you say that, I think mine actually did light up before too...but I do remember not seeing anywhere for a bulb to go either, when I get my truck back I'll take it apart again and have a look. Could the light come from the other bulbs or is the mirror switch seperate?