MD: 60 GALLON HUSKY AIR COMPRESSOR,NEW AIR LINE AND REGULATOR BRAND NEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOOKING TO MAYBE TRADE THIS FOR SOME AR RIDE PARTS OR SOME FULLSIZE CHEVY STUFF.I WANNA BAG MY 99 2WD TAHOE SO I NEED SOME PARTS.IM ALSO INTERESTED IN SOME EXTERIOR PARTS AS WELL.WILL TRADE FOR CUSTOM WORK ALSO IF YOUR IN THE AREA.THE COMP HAS NEVER BEEN PLUGGED IN OR ANYTHING.HERES MY CRAIGSLIST AD READ IT AND GET MY NUMBER OFF THERE AND TEXT ME IF YOU THINK YOU GOT SOMETHING I WANT.

Last edited by a moderator:

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
to other guys on this site do not log in with your craigslist account info to try to see the ad its a scam to get your info

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he just posted up the account management link, I removed the link.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i did the same thing here.like i said in the other thread you can go to craigslist and search in maryland and youll find my add.not trying to scam anyone i just thought posting the link would make it easier for people to see it and me not have to load the pics on here.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im loading pics on photobucket now so i can post on here give me a minute
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey man sorry about that I had a situation that happened to me and it was quite similar to your post so I thought better safe that sorry

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my email is [email protected] hit me up if you wanna offer me something or work a deal out thanks and sorry for the inconvenience of not having pictures before

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw it at 5a.m. and just thought back to the issue I got caught in with someone else which turned into a fiasco with the person that was scammed and me and western union wasnt fun,and the sign in link to craigslist was how they got the info and persons phone# and then contacted me on an ad i had and reported me to western union that I stole money from them and never sent the parts,was a big mess for a few weeks till they finished investigating it

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
holy man sorry to hear that.but thanks for telling me that it wasnt working right i just kinda wished u would of messaged me because i dont want people to be scared of this now.im not the kind of person to ever scam anyone.iv sold and bought things on this site before and never screwed anyone outta anything.but i can understand why u did what you did