Resto - Mode L29 setup...and living in Poland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WojTec

Reaction score
Inline Tube has preformed fuel line sets in stainless or oe steel

main fuel line is 3/8", return line is 5/16"

Wow, so easy! Full sets of all kind of tubing.

WojTec

Reaction score
Uff... so need some help with standard repair guys.
My ride had a new tank and pumps like 4years ago.
New FPR AcDelco was installed like 2 years ago but I was getting "only" 3.5bar on the rail when idle.
New injectors - Bosch type 5-O motorsport

All was running OK no check engine, no miss fire but only 3.5bar.

So last weekend I swapped other FPR - amazon super-duper 16$ magic 4.0bar that was broken internally out of box...
But my ACdelco...was marked 400kpa so 4 bars.
You must be registered for see images attach

So I went check the fuel filter....and it was installed bad direction. IN was the OUT.

But.... fuel line connector was rusted badly.

Where will I find the fuel line in. From filter to FPR?
Or only the ending? Is there 5/8 with the oring a repair set for it?

Rock auto /ac delco does not have a line IN in cataloge. Only line Return.

I had to get the new filter in with this nut for this night.
Found some company locally to get it fixed on the truck. That makes more sense as parts delivery is long or crazy $$$$$

And some good news.

1. Placing a filter with correct direction increased pressure +0.25 bar. Old one was clean but installed wrong way.

On Chainess 16$ amazon FPR I got astonishing 3.5bar... so return is comming Jeff ;)

2. On the ac delco 400kpa - I got 3.8bar. So better than previously fot 0.3bar.

3. Becouse I kept the orginal FPR (1998) that was replaced together with new injectors I tried it with new orings.

Look at this 4.1bar. Old one has adjustment still!

Small tip for everyone.

I recommend to fit FPR on the car and test it. I could fit 3 different FPR without removing the housing of FPR it saves a lot of time.
For sure fit it, test few times and check leaks. Leaks... can get you in 454 a dram small fire.
Also leave it for a next day to test if fpr will keep 1bar for a Startin and there are no leaks.

Small job... 6hours due to this drama filter nut.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I twisted my original fuel line many years ago. I spliced in a new fitting on a short piece of line. The new line used compression fittings to attach to the old line. It lasted many years, until I replaced most everything when installing a new fuel tank.