May be a little far fetched, but....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
No the hardest part will be the black interior ive had 2 5 speeds but ive never even seen a black interior

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Our trucks had a black interior option?

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I have a 1990 Brochure and it doesn't show any black ... My truck has grey seats and plastics, the bottom of the door panels are black same with the dash (just the plastic, not the Glove box etc)

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Any picture you've seen of a black GMT400 interior would be custom work, either to the interior or to the picture. :biggrin:

Richard

maybe they just died it I cant find a pic of the interior but I have one of the truck
You must be registered for see images attach

t93k2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well of course :biggrin: like my '94 GMC C1500 extended cab fleetside, 5.7/NV4500 <-- weird enough already for it to be 5 speed, but especially the heavy duty 5 speed in a 2WD half ton. Got the typical goodies - pw/pl, tilt/cruise, cloth highback buckets with power driver's seat, and even still has the am/fm cassette with equalizer. :) Another weirdo option would be the tow hooks on a 2WD but that's not the first time I've seen them as OE.

You must be registered for see images attach

Oh, and the truck was dead stock when I bought it down to the wheels and factory-installed trailer hitch. Everything decodes from the SPID label so none of it was added afterwards.

Richard

My god is that thing clean. I came across a Silverado trim truck with a 5 speed near my house a couple weeks ago but someone snagged it before me. I was pissed

t93k2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I meant black exterior hahaha. I want neutral colors in the interior to wrap some 454ss seats in leather.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
My god is that thing clean. I came across a Silverado trim truck with a 5 speed near my house a couple weeks ago but someone snagged it before me. I was pissed

Too bad you're looking for a regular cab, and low price :biggrin: because I would sell this one. Don't need it. Bought it to replace my black '94 C2500LD then my buddy asked if I wanted to buy the truck back...better off to get mine back and not having to do all the work to a stock truck (full poly suspension rebuild, drop job, door poppers, yada yada yada on and on.)

Richard