May be a little far fetched, but....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t93k2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for a clean, rust free 88-94 1500 RCSB or RCSS 2wd or 4wd, with a 5.0 or 5.7 with a 5 SPEED MANUAL. Power windows and locks, hopefully black exterior but doesn't matter, no red or blue interiors, mileage doesn't matter. All in the $1500 to $2500 dollar range. A little picky and ambitious, but Im looking for a clean candidate for my turbo 6.0 street truck.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
No the hardest part will be the black interior ive had 2 5 speeds but ive never even seen a black interior

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I found when looking for a GMT400, that if you want a truck with the power accessories, PW, PDL, Air, etc., those trucks have the auto. Stick trucks came bare bones. No power toys. I'm sure there's exceptional, special ordered trucks, but they'd be few & far between, especially one that has survived till now.
I looked at about a dozen GMT400's when I wanted to buy. SCSB, stick, & all the toys. Nope! Either/Or. 10 years later, still haven't seen one. Except for owner modded trucks.
Now there's gonna be someone posting up a bunch of examples proving me wrong! Lol!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I found when looking for a GMT400, that if you want a truck with the power accessories, PW, PDL, Air, etc., those trucks have the auto. Stick trucks came bare bones. No power toys. I'm sure there's exceptional, special ordered trucks, but they'd be few & far between, especially one that has survived till now.
I looked at about a dozen GMT400's when I wanted to buy. SCSB, stick, & all the toys. Nope! Either/Or. 10 years later, still haven't seen one. Except for owner modded trucks.
Now there's gonna be someone posting up a bunch of examples proving me wrong! Lol!

Well of course :biggrin: like my '94 GMC C1500 extended cab fleetside, 5.7/NV4500 <-- weird enough already for it to be 5 speed, but especially the heavy duty 5 speed in a 2WD half ton. Got the typical goodies - pw/pl, tilt/cruise, cloth highback buckets with power driver's seat, and even still has the am/fm cassette with equalizer. :) Another weirdo option would be the tow hooks on a 2WD but that's not the first time I've seen them as OE.

You must be registered for see images attach

Oh, and the truck was dead stock when I bought it down to the wheels and factory-installed trailer hitch. Everything decodes from the SPID label so none of it was added afterwards.

Richard

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Well of course :biggrin: like my '94 GMC C1500 extended cab fleetside, 5.7/NV4500 <-- weird enough already for it to be 5 speed, but especially the heavy duty 5 speed in a 2WD half ton. Got the typical goodies - pw/pl, tilt/cruise, cloth highback buckets with power driver's seat, and even still has the am/fm cassette with equalizer. :) Another weirdo option would be the tow hooks on a 2WD but that's not the first time I've seen them as OE.

Oh, and the truck was dead stock when I bought it down to the wheels and factory-installed trailer hitch. Everything decodes from the SPID label so none of it was added afterwards.

Richard

Wow that is an oddball pretty cool

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score

Richard

Of course, of course!