Lifted Street Truck: 1993 K2500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
post some exhaust vids!!!! i wanna hear some lopeage lol

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I knew he was pulling the plow on the trade, didn't know if he was leaving the other stuff or not but was OK with it either way. I'm contemplating a tool box or tonneau... haven't decided which for sure, but a headache rack isn't me.

i like the bumper, where are you in wisconsin?

Menomonee Falls. You're not the guy always parting like 4 OBS's on CL are you? lol

Keep in minde that the bumper is bent on both sides... proper application of force would resolve it.

As for lope, either the previous owner is just blowing smoke or its not big, because my car lopes MUCH better than the truck does.

Last edited:

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
I knew he was pulling the plow on the trade, didn't know if he was leaving the other stuff or not but was OK with it either way. I'm contemplating a tool box or tonneau... haven't decided which for sure, but a headache rack isn't me.

Menomonee Falls. You're not the guy always parting like 4 OBS's on CL are you? lol

Keep in minde that the bumper is bent on both sides... proper application of force would resolve it.

As for lope, either the previous owner is just blowing smoke or its not big, because my car lopes MUCH better than the truck does.

no that is not me, one of these days i am going to meet that guy though since he always seems to be parting these trucks.

Wagonbacker9

Reaction score
no that is not me, one of these days i am going to meet that guy though since he always seems to be parting these trucks.

Haha. aright. Well if you want to set something up for that bumper let me know. I'd love to get a look at your SAS.

Wagonbacker9

Reaction score
only while braking and turning full lock in reverse..