Kevins White Z71 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good looking truck. maybe colormatched nbs bumper for the rear and colormatched smoothie or diesel bumper up front.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good looking truck. maybe colormatched nbs bumper for the rear and colormatched smoothie or diesel bumper up front.

Thanks, yours is looking good as well. Where did u get those fender flares? Im looking for a pair just like that.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So im finally looking for sum wheels for my truck, most likely going to go with a 16X8. Here is one that i really like so far what do you guys think? Will it look good on my white truck?
Its a moto metal 955
You must be registered for see images attach

I cant deside on what tires a want to run. Keep it stock or upgrade 265/75r16 or 285/75r16.

Or
Id have to go with a 17X8
KMC XD Spy Black

Last edited:

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive done a few little things, not much ill try to get some new pictures up in a few days!

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So here is my truck as it sits now, had a problem with one of the wheels. But now its ok. I got Mb styker wheels 16X8 and wrapped them in a hankook dynapro atm tire. p265/75r16.

Also got my windows tinted. 15% stock in back i think it matches pretty well.
And added a bug guard to the front, o and i also added some bed caps to the bed.
Next thing on the list is either a black powder coated grille insert or going to do the front brakes. Let me know what you guys think, Thanks for looking.

tj stone

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looken good. I've never been a bug guard fan but that's just me. Those dynopros atms should treat ya good

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 2 cents, paint the inside of the fender wells black but not the white of the bed and you will have a nice finish IMO. Other than that good looking truck you have.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why'd you take the tinted tails off? Just curious.

Well i wasn't to fond of how they came out, they were 2 dark. and the finish on them was horrible. So in the future i might get some tinted led tail lights. Wasn't to my expectations i guess lol.

O all that rust has to go soon! haha kills the look of it ;/

Last edited: