Kevins White Z71 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I hate the black white theme, but whatever you like is all good. I would say just to demold it and get some hids. Honestly clean stock looking trucks just make you want to **** yourself.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey man I saw the HID talk and just thought I'd give ya real pic of mine with DDM 6k I absolutely love them. They're about 80% white 20% blue if you want PURE white I'd go 4.5 or 5k

I got lowered the camera height until the lights were glaring right @ the camera.
You must be registered for see images attach

Those look great! Thats just what im looking for. Just a hint of blue. So 6k it is!. Thanks for the help every1. Looking farward to getting my hids soon.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hate the black white theme, but whatever you like is all good. I would say just to demold it and get some hids. Honestly clean stock looking trucks just make you want to **** yourself.

Opinion appriated, lol but i don't want mine to look stock. I think once its all done with the theme i want to go with it, It wont look bad. :D. Once it gets done you should let me know if u still think that way. Who knows might change ur mind ^^

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One of my buddies burned a big ass hole in my passenger seat last night, kinda pissed me off. ;/

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Opinion appriated, lol but i don't want mine to look stock. I think once its all done with the theme i want to go with it, It wont look bad. :D. Once it gets done you should let me know if u still think that way. Who knows might change ur mind ^^

I just don't like black and white together. And I didn't really mean factory truck. I ment I like trucks that look like it was something that rolled off of a factory floor based on how the mods were done. Ie, not a bunch of stick on's, or anything really super crazy. Honestly, something like SP's truck in a white version would look sick.

Edit: Oh, and SAS instead of an IFS lift. :p

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just don't like black and white together. And I didn't really mean factory truck. I ment I like trucks that look like it was something that rolled off of a factory floor based on how the mods were done. Ie, not a bunch of stick on's, or anything really super crazy. Honestly, something like SP's truck in a white version would look sick.

Edit: Oh, and SAS instead of an IFS lift. :p

I think we are opposite on what we like, lol i think black n white look great together. I might look a little off for now. But once i get my wheels and do the rest of what i want to do i'm sure it will look good!.

I'm still undecided on what type of lift i wanna do. I only want prob bout 2-3 in total, so nothing to big. I don't know much about em, this is my first truck. So its all a learning experience for me for now.. haha

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ill get better pics of my tails, this weekend. Sorry there only my cell phone pics. They didnt turn out to good lol.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New Pics!

First is the ass end :) Tails blacked out.

Just finished washing, and giving her a good wax. :D

Trying to get a good shot of my paint.

Hope you like fellas, let me know what u think.
Next up is either headlights or frame, debating on which i want to do next. :)

O yea i forgot, i took the front tint off, I didn't like it at all. ;/

Last edited:

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What is the appeal of blacked out tails? Just curious. I don't get it. Nice truck otherwise.