Kevins White Z71 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
What is the appeal of blacked out tails? Just curious. I don't get it. Nice truck otherwise.

I only like smoked tails on black trucks, but that's me. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What is the appeal of blacked out tails? Just curious. I don't get it. Nice truck otherwise.
Well im going to paint my fenders black, paint match my grille and also paint the bowtie black + tinted windows. so i think once all that gets done, it will look pretty sharp.. Not to sure about the appeal... Lol i just like how it looks. But thats me i guess.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok i was out mowing my lawn lol, my truck was parked like right in front of my house.. i looked down underneath my truck (no idea y i did). But any ways saw i big puddle of something. Went and checked and it was coolant lol.. So i think my water pump just took a ****!. Get more details when i find out more...

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Getting the new pump today, so hopefully work on it on Wednesday night when i get off work. Ill let you guys know how it goes. :D

Last edited:

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the pump installed last night, went pretty well. :) finally get to drive my truck again waahhohooooooooooo! Lol. I also got a new Thermostat and serpentine belt.

Last edited:

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cleaned up headlights today!

Here's before

You must be registered for see images attach

and after i finished

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good job! Looks much better. You should notice a real difference at night.

Thanks! Yea i hope so, but that is just a temp until i can afford to get the headlights, and hids that i want. But for now it will have to do.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Haven't read your whole thread.
4-Hi conversion? Try 'GE Nighthawks'. The 'plus 90%' ones. In all 4 lights. (9005 & 9006)
Everytime I hit the high-beams in my '97, I start laughing. Best vision at night, short of HID's. Truly amazing!

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will check them out, where is the best place to find those type of bulbs at? I just want better vision on the road. If these bulbs will do wonders compared to what im running now, then i might try them!