jtlichty's 97 RCSB Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thanks man! Good luck. FYI if you wanna put 6x9's in the back you gotta be willing to cut the plastic and metal behind it (but you probably knew that already). There's no turning back afterward either, but I know my Dad and I are both glad we did it in his truck because the sound was terrible before and it worked out really well.

Yap ik that doesnt hurt my feelings any im good at cutting up perfectly good stuff lol

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
My stepside its not in my sig but its my avatar

jtlichty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just put in the K&N filter! Hopefully will at least see some minor results from this cheap upgrade!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
This truck is perfect! How do you like your tonneau cover?

jtlichty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This truck is perfect! How do you like your tonneau cover?

Thanks man! I appreciate the kind words. I love the tonneau cover. One of the best purchases I have made for this truck. I've traveled countless times with a full bed of stuff in the rain and it stays dry as a bone in there. I use armor all on it and it stays looking nice.

jtlichty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know how a guy could put these old rally wheels on our trucks. Or where to get a set for that matter? I'd like a set to paint black and put on in the winter
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: