jtlichty's 97 RCSB Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jtlichty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have some family in des moines i think. Whats it like over there?

I absolutely love Iowa. I live in davenport right now for school which is not my favorite Iowa town, but yeah Des Moines is a booming city right now and its pretty awesome. Its one of the weathiest cities in the nation right now and its still growing. I'll probly move out of state for work for a couple of years with the intention of moving back when I want to start my own business.

jtlichty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I decided to buy some winter rims and snow tires for this winter. These tires suck on snow and ice, and since I live in Iowa I can't be dealing with that all the time. keep that in mind gentlemen. Firestone Destination AT's - good tire most of the year, but worthless in the snow! I'll post a pic of the new rims and tires when I get them put on. Should be here in a week!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Hey man, what brand is your tonneau cover? I've asked about it before, forgot to ask the brand though