I'm back with a OBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well then come on with the OBS, show us some pictures.

Here is some pictures I found when he first starting re-doing it. I'll get him to send some new ones.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He sent me some older pictures yesterday. Hoping to get some of the filler plates for the front tubs. But here is some bad pictures of the firewall tubs. My cousin wanted to run a 45 series tire(I think is a little big), so I'll run with that for now.

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm think the 98 is going to get the LS swap first. The more I look and think about that well used 4.3L the more it aggravates me. Going to focus on the 98 for a little bit, start stacking more parts for it. So I see some MMW budget arms and LS goodies in the near future.

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 98 photobombed the 72 frame picture… No real update on it though. Asked him to hold off on it till he gets the 72 frame a roller.

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only parts update so far. Been fighting balljoint binding. Got rid of the arms that was on this truck, had some made for big wheels. They looked scary as hell when aired up the way the ends of the lowers curled up. So I bought a set of RideTech arms. They redesigned them apparently because they don't lay out anymore. Balljoints was in a bind with about 2" from laying out. So I was just about to buy a set of MMW budget arms when a lot of people said stay away due to them having alignment issues. A few guys in the club suggested I run a 3/4 tons upper with 1/2 tons balljoints, they had plenty movement with that setup. So I ordered that setup. Should be getting installed soon. Will post my results with them.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Im useing MMW budget arms and I love them, but I haven't had aligned yet.