I'm back with a OBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got her back from the shop today. Can't express how happy I am with his quick and awesome work!

Mount for the ABS & fuse block, computer is zip tied to the ABS because it will get extended then its own mount when we tub the fenders. Removed the charcoal canister & patched up the main wire harness.

Before…..
You must be registered for see images

After…….

REALLY wished I had a before & after picture of this. Rewired everything, got rid of the 40amp relays for the Stinger 80amp, he made a cover for it and distribution block.(Didn't ask, he just did) Also installed a cap on the dumb valves & drilled it out to slow them down(Didn't ask, he just did) and love it now, much more controllable.

And now its my turn, time for clean up. Started with the rattle can, amazing what a little TLC will do. I ran out so back to the store in the morning for touchups. Also took off all the purple tint, clean and clear windows now!

So tomorrow will be more clean up, I'm feeling the Lone Star Throwdown crunch. Will be leaving out early Friday morning for the 6hr drive to Conroe, TX!

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Was on the way to LST and started misfiring really bad. I rest of the crew rolled on & I called retreat, was about 2hrs from the house. Hate having mechanical issues like that. As filthy as the fuel filter was pretty sure the fuel pump is going out. Testing it Monday, we'll see what the outcome is.

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That suck's about the misfire, but the truck look's much better now!
Thanks, that shop does awesome work! I'm so frustrated with it right now, my cousin offered to give me what I paid for it back. Going to sleep on that offer & look at parts to bag my 14' GMC.

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry about all the broken links, I got them from Facebook and deleted that folder. I sold the truck to my cousin after the motor incident for what I had in it. Well I'm building a 72 C10 now, all Porterbuilt suspension etc… My cousin took the truck, bought full AccuAir and new set of 20" black Boss 338's with Nitto N420's and then dropped it off at the shop for a full rebuild. Since then he has lost interest in the build and I bought it back, he made me a deal I couldn't say no to.. Pretty much got AccuAir and the wheels/tires for free.

I took my C10 frame to the shop today to get PB installed and discussed what the game plan is for the 98. So far he has plated factory lower control arms, still running a aftermarket upper arm. He has tubbed the firewall and fenders, making fill in pieces for the front tubs and moving misc items around under the hood. Pretty much is going to back half the rear with a 3-link with bag on bar and then it will get full paint. So stay tuned for more updates as I'm taking over the build again!