I think I found a keeper. K2500 RCLB (Pigpen)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Over the weekend I messed with the trans connectors, didn't get anywhere, tried to start building a bumper, was out of gas, so i went down to the river and drank and cooked some steaks lol.

You must be registered for see images attach

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Over the weekend I messed with the trans connectors, didn't get anywhere, tried to start building a bumper, was out of gas, so i went down to the river and drank and cooked some steaks lol.

Plan B sounded like more fun anyway

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
I dropped the pan today to see if there was any bad juju or busted pieces, just normal looking fluid and a cardboard box gasket, and finger tight bolts. The tabs that are supposed to lock the main connector to the trans are busted, so i'll be replacing that.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Pigpen is waiting on a new internal transmission harness, all new solenoids, EPC, etc etc. And a shift kit. Bummer is I have a three day weekend, and none of my parts will show up before Monday lol.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Bummer. You could always spend the 3 day weekend swapping to a 5spd instead! :rotflmao:

I don't have one of those either lol.

When i did this job on my dad's 3500HD it only took me about 45 minutes actually. I generally prefer an auto anyway, for a truck, when it's working right lol.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Its a monsoon outside, but I got a little done,

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
My dad is an amputee, so his work trucks are all auto's. My first one I bought was a 94 Ram with a five speed, before everyone knew about diesel mods and all that. It was a spectacular turd, I'd have to hit the Rev limiter in fourth just to pull fifth up any kind of grade. The whole thing turned me off of any manual in a work truck at all.

Then I lived in Socal for two years and traffic turned me off of manuals period lol.