I think I found a keeper. K2500 RCLB (Pigpen)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
So do you think it's a mechanical issue, or a control issue?

The shifting? Well, i realized I've had a brain fart and these trucks only have a cable, no linkage like my older ones, so it has to be the PNP switch or the associated wiring.

I'll take a look tomorrow, disconnect everything, blast it out, grease and reasemble. I plan to clean up the overspray and stuff too, maybe start on my front bumper. My GF's nephew was given a Corvette that's been sitting forever, so I told him I'd help him with it, IDK how much of my time that'll take.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
I'll have to start another thread on that. i beleive the cat is plugged too, my GF said the floor was getting really hot over there.
My passenger footwell got too hot to touch, so I took it to the mechanic, they did a tune-up (because the truck was misfiring), then the same thing happened when I hauled some stuff up for camping. I took it to the mechanic again, but on the spirited drive to the mechanic the problem didn't repeat itself. Interested to know what you find.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
How are you liking the rear disc brakes?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm not driving it regularly yet, but in the thirty miles or so I've put on them, they are nice. No squeaks or squeals, enough power to lock up on dry pavement, which is the max you can ask of any brakes.