How would you go about fixing this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dylan5299

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont ask lol. Would drilling it out and running a tap through it be my remedy? I'd probably do it with the engine upside down

You must be registered for see images attach

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a couple suggestions, Find something square and tapered such as a file tang without the handle and tap it in while turning it may walk out. Or find a fine saw blade such as a coping saw and cut a couple kerfs about half way through and try to break it with a small punch or chisel. Grease in the hole will help hold chips and if doing it upside down is an option I would do that also. Cut that extra silicone away before starting

dylan5299

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a couple suggestions, Find something square and tapered such as a file tang without the handle and tap it in while turning it may walk out. Or find a fine saw blade such as a coping saw and cut a couple kerfs about half way through and try to break it with a small punch or chisel. Grease in the hole will help hold chips and if doing it upside down is an option I would do that also. Cut that extra silicone away before starting
That worked! Lol thank you. Glad to have it out