How to paint it CHEAP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kyle8595

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know im not gonna find a very cheap way. But the whole front clip of my truck is a different white. I just want it all to match. Im 16 and money is definitely not of the essence. So any tips would be great! I do wanna stick with white so i dont have to do engine bay and door jams and all that fun stuff.

kyle8595

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, ive seen their jobs and it doesnt look good from 20 feet and they paint the hell outta windows and stripping. i kinda wanted it to be like "look what i did" thing haha

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good with spray paint?
jkjk, don't do that, find a cheap can of white, some clear and all that other good stuff, get a cheap gun and spray it out side on a nice day (unless you have access to a paint booth or a place to paint that can be temp. controled

kyle8595

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
good with spray paint?
jkjk, don't do that, find a cheap can of white, some clear and all that other good stuff, get a cheap gun and spray it out side on a nice day (unless you have access to a paint booth or a place to paint that can be temp. controled

I have a 2 car garage and a nice spray gun but idk if the compressor will keep up. i guess im gonna go find some primer and get started on sanding.