Hedman 69440 headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matrx10503

Reaction score
Hello all, new here.
I acquired a set of truck headers and found them out to be Hedman 69440 headers.
They are described as "fitting 88-98 GMC/Chevy Trucks with the engine offset to the passenger side"

I am trying to get rid of these now to buy me a set of headers for my g-body.

My questions is: Can anyone tell me a little more information on what trucks got the offset or not....was it specific....or span of years?

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Never heard that before, interested in seeing what you findout tho

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

matrx10503

Reaction score
I forget what year but they come offset to the passenger side at some point. When I look up headers for my 95 on summit all the headers have it in the footnotes. They have different part numbers depending on if the engine is centered or offset

Still havn't found specific years yet. Although it seems maybe 91 minimum.

matrx10503

Reaction score
Have to dig up the information I found again..... but from memory, I think two ways?...visually, I think someone said they never noticed until they really looked at their engine and could see it visually to the passenger side.
Also, with some measuring method. Tape from I guess inner fender to inner fender and measure at the crank..should be 4" offset, not equidistant.

Like I said...this is off the top of my head now, there really is not a lot (enough) information i've found yet.