GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've actually been tryin to get him on here. He's got 6" rcx + 3" bl on 37s and a 350 crate motor from jasper
See this is why I want the 2" body lift. I love his stance and how well he's clearing them and IMO a 6" rcx + 3" BL is equivelant to 6.5" cepek + 2" BL...I just have to get the realift torsion bar relocators before and I can pull it off nicely.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And I like the progress I'm getting with my truck. RCX 6" Lift and KWA front and rear bumpers ordered up. Needs a tint and a center console. 14 bolt rear end and new steering/suspension parts.
You must be registered for see images

Think my truck would look good with some GMT 800 towing mirrors?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
SAS with 3" bl on 38" parnelli jones dirt grips
You must be registered for see images attach

Coworker of a friends tahoe with 6" lift

Another friends 97 ecsb with 6" procomp lift on 35" tires

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is one

Love this truck! but no hitch WTF! what good is the damn thing lol

I'm sure you know this but I will say it anyways. If you are trying to use a hidden hitch behind your license plate with a rollpan, it won't work with a bodylift. If you get a hidden hitch it will come up to the bottom of your rollpan with the body lift.

So you mean it would sit stock height on a bumper without a body lift? Anyone have any pics of a body lifted gmt400 with the hidden hitch and roll pan? I'd love to do that!

Last edited:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
So you mean it would sit stock height on a bumper without a body kit? Anyone have any pics of a body lifted gmt400 with the hidden hitch and roll pan? I'd love to do that![/QUOTE]

I'm going to be doing this in a few weeks

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Blackcoffee your truck is begging for tow mirrors. Where did you get the fender flares? I want to buy some OEM looking ones ASAP, just got to find them. Do you have any measurements?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guys I'm about to go pick up my nbs bumper from the paint guy if any of you are looking for a bumper, mine it's 95 painted flat black. Shipping may make it not worth it though.