GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
High Cotton
You must be registered for see images attach

and mudmules

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Ya it did, we don't get those threads on fsc he only gives them to yall over on gmfs so I rarely catch them.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guys does anyone know the specs on the lifted green truck with the new s i l v e r a d o emblem in the door? I can tell it has a body lift and I like that stance alot but unsure the lift combo and what size tire that is...Love it. Keep going back and forth on the 2" body lift. Also considering a bolt in roll pan now seeing that one.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After looking more I'm thinking it's a 6+3 on 37's and 20's but could be big 35's but with that body lift is the exact stance I want + the OEM flares. Definitely gotta order them soon.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

:waytogo:

seen this one in person, it was like midnight and me and my girlfriend and some friends were coming out of a movie theater and my girlfriend just says "oh ****". That **** is even worse in person.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
seen this one in person, it was like midnight and me and my girlfriend and some friends were coming out of a movie theater and my girlfriend just says "oh ****". That **** is even worse in person.

OH SWEET MERCIFUL JESUS.....looks like the Wal Mart high performance aisle just threw up on that poor truck.....some peoples children...

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just thought it was cool. seen it at royal purple raceway friday