GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah that is nice, great stance but god do I hate that wheel design. Tinted cab lights, corners, and towz would be my next mods for it. Tell your friend gmt400 approved!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that truck is nice, just not a big fan of that color, love the cepeks they are one of my favorite wheels

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Yeah that is nice, great stance but god do I hate that wheel design. Tinted cab lights, corners, and towz would be my next mods for it. Tell your friend gmt400 approved!
I've actually been tryin to get him on here. He's got 6" rcx + 3" bl on 37s and a 350 crate motor from jasper

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
He hasnt had any issues with it but its never taken off road, the only problems he has is with the rear diff.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I hate the wheels also, but I definitely dig the color, Ive never seen one that color that is all color-matched and demolded.

Gotta love tires so new the sticker is on them yet!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
seen this one in person, it was like midnight and me and my girlfriend and some friends were coming out of a movie theater and my girlfriend just says "oh ****". That **** is even worse in person.

My eyes! My eyes! They're burning! That's one REALLY fugly truck! Animal-print seat overs, too? One can only hope. NOT!!!